AUGUST SUMMER HOLIDAYS 2021
We are excited to tell our customers we have joined forces with Cheshire East council, holiday activity fund and the department of education to deliver a fabulous school holiday scheme which includes free play with a healthy meal per eligible child throughout August. Already proving popular with many sessions fully booked. Monday to Friday during the 11:30 till 2 or 2:30 till 5pm play sessions. Must be pre-booked.
Rules of booking and eligibilty
– A parent or guardian per booking MUST remain on site at all times.
– Child/ ren must attend a school in Cheshire East council
– Child/ ren must receive a free school meal from CEC (benefit related free school meal)
– Child/ ren must be 5 or over (exception of children who are 4 with their 5th birthday August 2021)
– Child/ ren must be 12 years or younger (and 5+ years) and under Funsters height restriction of 5’2″
– Must pre book completing all fields
– Parent or guardians name and national insurance number must be given on booking
– Complete the drop down options for food (these can not be changed after booking)
– Some food items there isn’t options.
– If your child/ren has allergies please complete the box on booking- child’s name and the allergy.
– Food included in the Free school meal can not be exchanged
– Max of 3 free school meals per booking (more than 3 children then you need to complete more than one booking)
– One free adult with each booking any additional adults will be charged at £2 and need to be included in your booking to ensure they are in the play centre capacity number
– any child/ ren who do not receive free school meal will need to be paid for at the standard admission prices £2 6-11 months, £6.50 1-12year old and need to be included in your booking to ensure they are in the play centre capacity number
– Funsters rules of play must be adhered too
– If you can not make your booking please email email@example.com or telephone 01270500525 so we can offer the place to someone else
– when booking you select the date first then press next if no times appear then the day is fully booked for this package, most likely school holiday and weekend package will be available to book (you would need to pay standard admission prices)
– Can not bring your own food and drink into Funsters
IF WE HAVE THE AVALIABLITY – THERE IS NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN BOOK YOUR FAMILY!!