FREE SCHOOL MEAL AND PLAY
Christmas School Holidays 2021
We are excited to tell our customers we have joined forces with Cheshire East council, holiday activity fund and the department of education to deliver a fabulous school holiday scheme which includes free play with a healthy hot meal per eligible child. Already proving popular with many sessions fully booked. On selected days 11:30 till 2 or 2:30 till 5pm play sessions. Must be pre-booked at least 48 hours before to your planned visit. Bookings less than 48 hours will reduce the food options.
Rules of booking and eligibilty
– A parent or guardian per booking MUST remain on site at all times.
– Child/ ren must attend a school in Cheshire East council
– Child/ ren must receive a free school meal from CEC (benefit related free school meal)
– Child/ ren must be in Reception class up to and including 12 years
– Child/ ren must be 12 years or younger (and 5+ years) and under Funsters height restriction of 5’2″
– Must pre book completing all fields
– Parent or guardians name and national insurance number must be given on booking
– Complete the drop down options for food (these can not be changed after booking)
– If your child/ren has allergies please complete the box on booking- child’s name and the allergy.
– Food included in the Free school meal can not be exchanged
– Max of 3 free school meals per booking (more than 3 children then you need to complete more than one booking)
– One free adult with each booking any additional adults will be charged at £2 and need to be included in your booking to ensure they are in the play centre capacity number
– any child/ ren who do not receive free school meal will need to be paid for at the standard admission prices £2 6-11 months, £6.50 1-12year old and need to be included in your booking to ensure they are in the play centre capacity number
– Funsters rules of play must be adhered too
– If you can not make your booking please email email@example.com or telephone 01270500525 so we can offer the place to someone else. Failure to attend with no notice given will result in Funsters cancelling any future free school meal booking you have made. Failure to attend with no notice stops another family from booking. This package is exceedingly popular.
– when booking you select the date first then press next if no times appear then the day is fully booked for this package, most likely school holiday and weekend package will be available to book (you would need to pay standard admission prices)
– Can not bring your own food and drink into Funsters
IF WE HAVE THE AVALIABLITY – 1 BOOKING PER DAY WITH NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY DAYS YOU CAN BOOK!!